Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Holidays!




Well the fall has slipped by and here we are into the Christmas shopping season I have been sewing like a mad woman, so much that my machine pooped out and I was down for a couple of weeks..... needless to say I had too much time on my hands and began to cut more and more projects for the Christmas season.


My girls and I had such fun digging through boxes of fabric, trying to decide which ones to use for runners, and placemats, splat mats and of course quilts. I did however lose some fabrics to dress up and princess capes.

The giggles and laughter from this was all so wonderful!


I was able to complete a few Christmas quilts, one still is on my 'workshop' aka dinning room table to be pinned and top stitched. The Christopher Quilt, the Noelle Quilt, the Nicholas and Faith Quilts all are so sweet and soft.


This time of year always brings unexpected guests at my home, (I am not kidding about this!!) The phone rings or a knock at the door comes... "Hi we're on our way out, was wondering if you have any placemats, or bottle bags, or splat mats, how about a runner that might match where I am going". True story I was at my mom's baking apple tarts for some friends and the doorbell rang, a friend of my mother's knew I was there and was ready to hit the road and needed a hostess gift! It is a wonderful thing to constantly have repeat customers not only does it make me feel good, to quote my Aunt Kathy "It does indeed show the quality and appeal of your items to have repeat customers" So very true!!

Also between the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and cooking for Thanksgiving dinner I was sewing and listing all I could on etsy... still have more that will hopefully go up before the first week of December is out!

Placemats, Splat Mats, and Runners abound as well here and are ready for quick ship. You can always reach me for questions and comments. A Very Special THANK YOU Treacle and Ink at esty.com for including me in her treasury list of gifts, for my Candy Cane Hostess Set, very special indeed.

Thank you all for your love and support during this fantastic and crazy time! Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays to all! May you all believe that Christmas miracles do come true... I have hope they will so very much this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment